Verify that your medical devices are clean with the VERIFY™ RESI-TEST™ SLIDE-THRU Cleaning Indicators. Quickly and accurately confirm effective cleaning has taken place on the device exterior or within the lumen.
VERIFY™ RESI-TEST™ Cleaning Indicators...
• Quick cleaning confirmation in less than 10 seconds
• Verify exterior and/or lumens of medical devices are clean before high level disinfection or sterilization
• Easy-to-read color change test
• Conform to all relevant ANSI/AAMI standards for cleaning verification tests
How VERIFY™ RESI-TEST™ Cleaning Indicators Work:
VERIFY RESI-TEST Cleaning Indicators are designed to detect a broad spectrum of protein and protein residues with a sensitivity of ≥ 1μg. Both indicators are intended for use after manual or automated cleaning and prior to high level disinfection or sterilization.
Why VERIFY™ RESI-TEST™ Cleaning Indicators?
• Easy to Use – Seamlessly integrate into your current process
• Productive – Results in less than 10 seconds
• Accurate – Detect proteins on a broad spectrum and down to 1μg
• Compliant – Conform to all relevant ANSI/AAMI standards for cleaning verification tests
VERIFY™ RESI-TEST™ SLIDE-THRU Cleaning Indicators...
• Three sizes available to properly fit all lumened devices
• Just slide through internal channels, clip end into test tube and wait for results
• Easy-to-read test results in just 10 seconds
VERIFY™ RESI-TEST ™ SLIDE-THRU Cleaning Indicator goes beyond visual inspection. A specifically designed flexible brush effectively captures residual soil from internal channels and a reagent changes color in the presence of a broad spectrum of protein and/or protein residues.