Since 1991, US Endoscopy has remained a true community citizen to the city of Mentor, Ohio as well as Northeastern Ohio. Our strategy has been to keep it local by leveraging the talented local workforce and local supply base whenever possible.
Each year our employees dedicate their time and resources to getting involved in The STERIS Foundation, various community events, and support non-profit charitable organizations. A few of these include:
- MedWish International
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Salvation Army
- United Way
- Red Cross Blood Drive
A Great Place to Work
We strive to continuously provide a great place to work for our employees and offer the tools needed to be successful and happy at US Endoscopy.
It is our goal to provide a complete employee benefit program that not only meets the basic needs of our employees, but also helps them to live full, healthy and balanced lives. In addition to our benefits detailed below, we also offer continuing education programs for employees, as well as The STERIS Scholarship Program - an annual scholarship fund for the children of our employees.
Our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Options
- Paid Time Off Program that includes vacation, holidays, and other time off to help you balance your work and personal life
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance & Travel Assistance
- Company Vehicle or stipend, if applicable
- Laptop Computers and Other Technologies, if applicable
- Scholarship opportunities for eligible dependents of employees
Improved Patient Care
Our products are designed to improve patient care by addressing the challenges clinicians often face. The innovations and technologies that we deliver help clinicians provide the best treatment possible to patients around the world.